Monday, January 26, 2009

Gymnastics Meet

Well we attended our first gymnastics meet of the season this weekend and Kiersten did wonderful! I am attempting to post the video we took. First up is Kiersten's floor routine, at the end is the round off back handspring in which she has worked for over a year. This meet was the first time I have seen her connect them so well! We were shocked!

Next Up is her bar routine. Honestly it was not the best I have seen her do, but it earned her a 9.05 and in her age group (11a) it earned her a 1st place (out of 10)! You should have seen the look on her face when her name was called for 1st place. With her Vault score & Beam she ended up in 4th place overall!

2 comments:

Amy @ Finer Things said...

Oh my gosh, that gave me goosebumps! Awesome job!

Sommer's said...

How fun! She is getting so big...great job!